I am pretty excited about our January 2024 shop update! We have some great pinks and red this month with new holographic stickers and a new cross stitch design. I am so in love with my Dahlia photos I had to make postcards out of […]
December is upon us and it is time for another shop update. This month we expanded our Midnight Rainbow Flowers collection with the addition of a super cozy mug, pen, new cross stitch pattern and a listing for the entire collection. This site participates […]
Our November shop update is small but mighty in Oscoey Shop. We are introducing two different cotton canvas tote bags! I am super excited about them and hoping you like them too. Both bags feature our Midnight Rainbow Flowers design and can be used for shopping, trips storing fabric, you name it! They are sturdily constructed out of cotton canvas and can be spot cleaned. Let me know in the comments below which one is your favorite!
My first design can be found here and is larger at 15 x 18.5 x 5with long handles to easily go over your shoulder. It is nice and roomy for a day at the beach or to pack snacks in for any outing. It folds down nicely to easily pack into a suitcase or for storage in between uses.
My second design is all black with a handy zipper to keep uncooperative items inside the tote. This Midnight Rainbow Flower Zippered tote can be found here and measures 14 x 12 x 4.3 with a 17 inch handle. This tote could fit over your shoulder or also be used in hand. I really like this one for my work items. It can fit my notebook, sandwich, extra gloves, hat and a couple of snacks excellently.
Thank you for reading about our new totes! We have a few items in the works for our December Shop Update so stay tuned for that soon!
We are excited to announce a small shop update for September of 2023 with three new stickers and a mini cross stitch pattern in the works. All of these items can be found in Oscoey Shop found here. My favorite item for the new shop […]
As I sit here mid-way through 2023 with my first official Covid infection I thought I would take some time to look at my progress with my 2023 goals. For 2023 I wanted to focus on self-care and take time to relax every day. I […]
On Friday 05/05/23 Oscoey Shop will have our Tulip Collection 2023 drop at 10:00 am PT. I was very inspired by my trip to the tulip fields a couple of weeks ago and took so many photos! I knew right away I would try to get another shop update done in time for Mother’s Day so I immediately ordered postcards and stickers. I have also been working on a couple of cross stitch patterns but there was simply not enough time for me to finish those. I may add them to the shop on Monday since they are both Digital Downloads but I am not sure if I will finish them in time.
I am completely in love with how my stickers turned out. They are glossy and the colors of the tulips showed up really well. I have a couple of our favorite daffodils in there as well. These are selling individually at $2.00 for the round ones and $2.50 for the rectangular stickers. I will also have a pack of all eight stickers available for $16.00 which is less than what you would pay for all of the stickers individually.
For my postcards I used a higher quality cardstock than my previous cards. I am selling these in a pack of ten with a bonus min-sticker pack for $10.00 and the photos look amazing on the higher quality paper!
This time I also put together packs of all the items in my Tulip Collection in a limited quantity for $25.00 which is discounted from the price of everything at $28.00 and includes the bonus mini-sticker pack.
The mini-stickers in this collection are some of my favorites. I may order more and use them for decorating packages later on in the year but for this Tulip Collection I did not order as much inventory as for past collections so everything is limited quantity.
Oscoey Shop will be opening up at 10:00 am PT on Friday May 5, 2023.
We also hope to see you at our live crafting together event on 05/15/23 on our YouTube channel which can be found here. I will be starting my large Purple Tulip Fields pattern and chatting. Stitch along with me or bring a craft of your own.
Recently we went to the Washington Arboretum near the University of Washington in Seattle. We have gone there many times in the past but have not been there for quite some time. We love to walk the trails and learn about the plants from all […]
My goals for 2023 revolve quite a bit around self-care and doing things that make me happy such as cross-stitching, gardening, puzzles, hanging out with my family and reading. I am also trying to make them pretty open ended so I don’t feel to rigid about them.
- Practice Self-Care every day. – My main goal is to practice self-care every day. I have found that I am not good at resting and my focus this year will be in practicing this.
- Puzzles, puzzles, puzzles! – As part of my self-care I set myself a goal of doing puzzles every week. I outlined it here in a recent blog post. I do want to try and sign up for a puzzle competition next fall but I am not sure if the timing will work out with my school and my kids’ school.
- Cross-stitch to finish projects. – I really want to finish my Zoo Alphabet project and start the Autumn Love project I bought last fall. I also want to make headway on both of the HAEDs that I have started and work through some of my smaller projects. I will be talking more about this on my YouTube channel but for now I want to finish some WIPS.
- Maintain my Commit30 planner. – My fourth goal is to keep up with my planner every month this year. I have found that writing things down really helps me remember what I need to do. I love my Commit30 planners and how every month you set a goal for yourself. You can find them here.
- Read some books. – I don’t have a concrete number of books to read this year but I do have a few that I want to get through. Some are favorites like this series by Dorothy Dunnett and others are new to me. I may post something later this year for one of my monthly goals but for now I just want to read a few books and rediscover my love of reading.
- Maintain the status quo with finances. – I am not working but I am taking classes all year for 2023 and this has made our budget very tight so my goal is for us to stick to it and maintain the status quo. I don’t want to take on any new debt and I also am hoping we can see an increase in our emergency fund this year. I don’t have any investment goals besides continuing to contribute to our account every month. The stock market has been down and I am just going to keep trucking along with our set amounts and not worry about it.
- Continue to grow my YouTube channel. – I have really enjoyed filming for my YouTube channel Oscoey which can be found here. This year I am expanding beyond groceries into cross-stich and my puzzle content.
- Keep working on my health. – I am still recovering from the major burnout I experienced last year and I am going to continue with recovering for 2023. I have been doing more gentle exercise, focusing on my eating and practicing self-care and it is slowly turning things around. I have signed up for one 5k so far (walking) and I am thinking of doing a 10k next fall.
Thank you for reading my 2023 goals! I am keeping this post short and sweet so the important parts stand out. I hope your 2023 goes well and you get enough time to relax and enjoy the things you love!
2022 was a year with mixed results for me. As I reflect on my 2022 goals post from March of this year I am struck by how different my year turned out from where it started. I started the year gung ho about my career […]